.NET TEAM LEAD
We are looking for ambitious .NET developer who wants to be a Team Leader. If you see yourself as a problem solver, software architect, if you want to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework, create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and coordinate development teams, than this opportunity is open for you!
In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we’d like to meet you.
You and your backend developer role
Ambitious, a highly driven self-starter, with a strong desire to challenge and deliver. Have excellent business communication, writing and interpersonal skills. A team player passionate about .NET Core.
Desirable knowledge and what we will work with:
- 10+ years of experience in Software Development
- 4+ years of experience in .NET Core
- C# with .NET and .NET Core Frameworks
- SOLID principles
- Web API 2
- Unit Testing (using NUnit, but any experience is appreciated)
- MS SQL (T-SQL, EntityFramework, or Dapper experience is a PLUS, but not mandatory)
- MongoDB (is a PLUS, but not mandatory)
- Experience with Git, Feature Branching and Continuous Integration
- Requirements gathering, refinement and estimation
- Agile methodology of work (self-management, working in sprints, SCRUM, Kanban)
What we offer:
- Learn from senior developers with 10+ years experience
- Fun working environment
- E-Learning course collections
- Certification (in areas correspondent to your planned engineering development)
All interested candidates should send their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Backend Team Lead, Argentina”.
*Only shortlisted applications will be contacted.
**Incomplete applications will not be considered.