Bransys is an IT company with main expertise in automotive IoT platforms and services. Main focus is on Fleet Management solutions being from basic tracking to advanced intelligent solutions like collision prevention systems. With the announced lunch of our latest IoT platform for fleet and asset management we are now looking for a Frontend Developer to join our DEV team.
Required skills & Responsibilities:
- 10+ years of experience in Software Development (Full-stack or Front-end development)
- 5+ years experience in Vue.js
- Web Standards (HTML5, CSS3), Semantic HTML
- Responsive design (Bootstrap, Bootstrap-vue)
- Eye for design with matching practical experience
- Affinity for research and a strong interest in end user solutions
- Experience with Git, Feature Branching and Continuous Integration is a PLUS
- Agile methodology of work (self-management, working in sprints)
- Implement and design the UI framework
- Collaborate on cross-functional agile teams that include Back-end Developers, Product Owners and Service Developers to implement the “Best of Breed” Enterprise Marketing Applications
- Stay abreast of UX and UI technology trends and industry best practices to hone and maintain talent
- Fun working environment
- E-Learning course collections
- Certification (in areas correspondent to your planned engineering development)
All interested candidates should send their CV at email@example.com with Subject: “FE dev, Argentina”.
*Only shortlisted applications will be contacted.
**Incomplete applications will not be considered.